TOBA Clinic Speakers Announced on 19-20 March OBS
The Thoroughbred Homeowners and Breeders Affiliation hosts a Pedigree & Conformation Clinic in Ocala, Florida on Sunday and Monday, March 19-20. Attendees will spend a day on the sale studying from business professionals in regards to the completely different features of Thoroughbred auctions, blood inventory, pedigree and eligibility evaluation, and extra.
Matters and audio system on the clinic embrace:
- Florida Thoroughbred British Business Overview introduced by George Isaacs (FTBOA, President) and Tammy Gantt (FTBOA, Vice President/Member Providers and Actions)
- The Breeding Course of Overview is obtainable by Crystal Fernung (Journeyman Bloodstock Providers, Inc.).
- Position of Bloodstock Consultant in Gross sales by Alistair Roden (Alistair Roden Bloodstock LLC)
- Pinhooking within the Derby Expertise with Gross sales, Horse Conformation/Analysis and Simplification by Tami Bobo (Preliminary Findings)
- Ocala Stud Tour by David O’Farrell (Ocala Stud, Farm Supervisor)
- Horse Insurance coverage by Tyler Clarke (Clay Ward Company)
- Legacy of the Everlasting Lead Shipper: Summerfield Gross sales introduced by Francis Vanlangendonck (Head of Summerfield Gross sales and Ocala Breeders’ Gross sales)
- Grayson-Jockey Membership Present Analysis introduced by Jamie Haydon (Grayson-Jockey Membership Analysis Basis, President) and Johnny Mac Smith, DVM (Grayson-Jockey Membership Analysis Basis, Veterinary Marketing consultant)
- The Veterinarian’s Position in Gross sales is introduced by Nathan Mitts, DVM (Peterson Smith Equine Hospital).
- Promoting Alternative by Marette Farrell (Exhale Enterprises LLC)
TOBA Pedigree & Conformation Clinic is for all expertise ranges, from rookies to educated homeowners and growers seeking to proceed their schooling. The clinic is open to the general public with a particular low cost for TOBA and FTBOA members. Registration consists of meals, instructional supplies and a TOBA reward bag.
Registration will be made on-line till Friday, March seventeenth at: toba.memberclicks.net/seminars-clinics. Questions on clinics and seminars will be directed to Barkley N. Porter at email@example.com or (859) 276-6793.
Join blood horse Every day
This press launch was not edited by BloodHorse. In case you have any questions, please contact the group that produced the publication.
#TOBA #Clinic #Audio system #Introduced #March #OBS